Get in touch
Have questions about your order, or a general enquiry?
Free Shipping on All Orders
We aim to process your order within 2-4 business day.
Business Days refer to Monday – Friday and exclude Saturday, Sunday, and major holidays
Estimated delivery time varies depending on the destination address. In addition to the order processing time, please allow 1-5 business days for delivery.
All of our eBike shipments require the recipient's signature upon delivery due to the item's value. If a delivery attempt was made and we missed you, please contact us or the delivery service used for your shipment.
ET.Cycle account holders can access these details by going to MY ACCOUNT and selecting My Orders from the online account menu.
Please note - it can take up to 24 hours for the tracking details to update.
All orders include free delivery to the contiguous 48 U.S. states.
Our delivery couriers do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
All our e-bikes come with an outstanding 1-year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display) and a 2-year warranty on the bike frame. This warranty is non-transferable and only applicable to the original owner of the eBike.
Apart from manufacturing defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, etc.) are not included in the warranty but may be replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
All outgoing bicycles are inspected before being delivered, but we recommend that you inspect your bicycle after receipt. Should you notice any damage, please photograph it and contact us as soon as possible so that we can discuss the next steps with you.
If you notice any packaging and/or transport damage upon delivery, we ask you to have this confirmed in writing by the carrier upon delivery and to notify us immediately. We recommend that you keep the damaged packaging as evidence wherever possible.
All returns must be initiated within 14 days.
A $150USD return shipping fee applies, and it will be withheld from the total refund amount.
A 20% restocking fee will be withheld from the refund.
When returning an eBike, the box must be sealed and unopened. All returns must be unused, and in the original packaging and condition in which they were received.
Please note that bikes are selected on random to be functionally tested from our factory. In this case the tires may show some marks of usage, but be rest assured that Leon Cycle only provides brand new products.
Changing the color or size of your bike can only be done if your order has yet to be shipped. If your order has not shipped, we will cancel/refund your order and a new order can be placed with the correct color or size.
Please note, it is not possible for us to change the color or size of a bike order without canceling/refunding your original order and having a new one placed.
It is also not possible for us to change the color or size if the bike is in transit - refusing the package due to color or size will be treated as a return and fees will apply.
For your security, please keep in mind that we do not save any payment information. Your credit card data will have to be provided to us again for the new order.
Used or visibly damaged equipment.
Heavily used or otherwise damaged bikes. Please see our Warranty Exclusions below.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT LEON CYCLE WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COMPONENTS OR PARTS UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST RECEIVING PHOTOS OR A BRIEF VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COMPONENT OR PART IN QUESTION.
1. Contact the Leon Cycle Customer Service Team team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-833-949-1477. If your purchase was made through Amazon.com or Amazon.ca please remember that all communications must stay within their customer service portal system for clear documentation and in order for us to comply with Amazon’s policy requirements. We cannot make exceptions or email you outside of their system. Our team will assist you and work with you on the problem with your ebike to identify potential simple fixes.
If a Leon Cycle team member determines that a part must be replaced under this warranty, they will provide you with a set of instructions to return or recycle the affected part.
2. Please provide us with a clear and detailed description of the issue along with photos or video of the affected parts. We will not be able to provide any replacement parts without first seeing photos. If the damage/issue is hard to photograph, a video would work as well. If you are unable to provide us with either media, we will ask that you take the ebike to a bike shop that can diagnose and verify the parts in question. We would be happy to help you find a shop.
3. After you receive the replacement part, our team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new part on your ebike without the risk of voiding the warranty. We encourage people to get to know their ebike, however, our team will determine if a part needs to be installed by a shop and we will require a copy of the receipt after the repair has been done. Leon Cycle is not responsible for any installation costs associated with the replacement of a warranty part unless clearly stated in writing.
The intent of this warranty is to ensure that the purchaser of any new eBike sold by Leon Cycle will receive a quality product, free of manufacturing flaws. This warranty should not be considered to be an insurance policy against any damage occurring after the products are received nor as explicit or implicit acceptance by Leon Cycle of responsibility for the consequences resulting from the failure of any products, parts, or components, irrespective of whether the failure itself is covered by this warranty.
In addition, the following situations are excluded from this warranty or lead to exclusion from this warranty:
1. Leon Cycle's warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions from eBikes used commercially or ebikes that have been lent, leased, rented commercially, or used for any commercial purposes (delivery services, courier services, etc). The unlicensed commercial use of NCM bikes will result in a warranty voidance.
2. ALL EBIKES AND BATTERIES REQUIRE A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY. Leon Cycle will not cover or replace any eBike due to package theft. Once the tracking ID indicates that the eBike has been delivered and signed for, Leon Cycle is no longer responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local PD.
3. Leon Cycle will not process any warranty claims not made in accordance with the Warranty Claims Process.
4. Leon Cycle will not cover eBikes with technical alterations that have been made without the approval of the manufacturer (i.e. using third-party batteries, chargers, etc)
5. Leon Cycle will not cover eBikes with alterations or additions of incompatible parts/components or non-original parts.
6. Leon Cycle will not cover damage to or failure of eBikes resulting from storing the bike improperly, inclement weather, or ordinary normal wear and tear.
7. Leon Cycle is not responsible for the theft, robbery, vandalism, intentional damage, damage resulting from bumps and scrapes after eBike has been delivered to the buyer.
8. Leon Cycle is not responsible and will not cover Incidental/consequential damage or injury. Please refer to the owner's manual.
9. Leon Cycle strongly recommends a complete tune-up and safety check to be performed by a bike professional prior to your first ride.
10. Leon Cycle will not cover damage caused by improper transport. Damage resulting from loading an NCM bike above the maximum weight recommendation ~ 275lbs including the weight of the eBike, transporting the bike utilizing a car rack not meant to support the added weight, or failure to secure the bike or any of its components will not be covered by the warranty.
11. Leon Cycle will not cover damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing a battery fully discharged over the winter, storing the eBike outdoors, not servicing the eBike in regular intervals). Please refer to your owner's manual or visit your local bike shop to establish a servicing schedule.
12. Leon Cycle will not cover damage resulting from any electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially disassembled, or completely disassembled by the buyer or a third-party shop without Leon Cycle’s knowledge
13. Leon Cycle will not cover assembly or disassembly in a manner not authorized or suggested by Leon Cycle. Repairs attempted by anyone not authorized that result in damage to the components will not be covered by the warranty.
14. Leon Cycle will not cover damage due to improper adjustment of components or damage resulting from worn components, negligence, or improper servicing of an NCM bike.
15. Leon Cycle is not responsible nor will cover damage resulting from an accident or crash. Damage caused by high-pressure spraying/improper cleaning of any electrical or mechanical components will not be covered by Leon Cycle.
16. Leon Cycle will not pay for any third-party service or part replacement unless agreed upon prior to the fix.
17. Leon Cycle will not cover any damage caused using a third-party battery charger.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You can check this page anytime to view changes and updates to the policy.
We may collect the following information:
name and job title
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposesif you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Have questions about your order, or a general enquiry?